Thursday, November 18, 2021

For Ken

 Ken's Neck Scarf



Ken wanted something to keep his neck warm but not a scarf
so I knitted a cap but not the top part.
I just knitted 7 inches of ribbing.

The yarn I used is from Hobby Lobby and is called 'I love this yarn.' 
Color is Tin Roof. 

Pattern
With size 4 needles cast on 106 stitches.
1st row - (RS) K1, *K2, P2, Repeat from * to last stitch, K1
2nd row - P1, *K2, P2, Repeat from * to last stitch, P1
Repeat these two rows  until work measures 7 inches or how ever long you like.

4 comments:

Rose said...

That looks like it will be so warm....

Hill Top Post said...

He will be needing this all too soon! Very nice!

susan q said...

Great job on the cowl, Karen! I crochet many for my local homeless group and I just love how cozy they are around my neck when I am walking. I feel Ken will request another♥

Barwitzki said...

Wonderful ... looks good and is very practical.
It's so great to make things :-)) it's so much fun ... currently I sew a lot.
Have fun for you further.
Hug Viola