Monday, November 8, 2021

Baby Blanket

 This is the Baby Blanket for November


Once again I used Caron Simply soft yarn.
The colors are
Lemonade and Persimmon
The persimmon looks pink in the picture but is actually more of an orange color.

For a different look some of the squares I made are two toned. 
I put one color on the loom
and weaved it with the other color.


You will notice that the pattern isn't the same at the ends
in the blanket and that is because I ran out of the persimmon color 
and just filled in with the yellow.


6 comments:

Rose said...

Oh, this is pretty, and I like the two toned blocks. Also, I like that the ends are yellow....though on my computer just looks white. I will check other computer in a few minutes as well as my phone. Somethings look the same on all, some things don't at all.

Hill Top Post said...

I do like this one. The two-toned blocks are a great look. I always wonder about the sweet babies that will be wrapped in these precious blankets you ladies so kindly make.

susan q said...

very nice pattern, Karen. Thanks for sharing it. I like this color combo as well.

Rose said...

On this computer, it shows as yellow...had forgot to look till now!

Aritha V. said...

So sweet!

Rajani Rehana said...

Super blog