Wednesday, April 14, 2021

April Baby Blanket

 Baby Blanket for April

70 Weave-its squares

Simply Soft Caron Yarn was used

The three colors used were
Super Duper Yellow
Lime Green
Pale Pink

The blankets are made for the new born babies at a local hospital
by a group of women from my church.
The ones I make are the only weave-it ones.
The others make blankets out of fleece that are made with knots.
We meet once a month for breakfast, a short devotional,
and then we work on the blankets.
Most of the ladies can make one during a meeting,
some two.
I take a lot longer so I finish mine for the month at home
A lot of women take material home and make more blankets.

The group started meeting again some months ago but I'm still not
comfortable meeting in groups so continue to only work at home and then drop the blankets off at church.

2 comments:

Rose said...

This is so pretty...I bet they are the perfect weight. And bet they are really warm.

susan q said...

I am sure the mothers and newborn babies love receiving a blanket. A precious keepsake, for certain. Thanks for sharing your talent.