Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Counted cross stitch start

 I've started a counted cross stitch kit that I've had for a while now.

Kind of slow going because my eyes aren't what they were and
I can't stitch as long as I would like
but I really want to get this done in a timely manner.

Our theme this year at church is
Standing on God's Promises

So I thought this is the perfect time to do this counted cross stitch
and a perfect gift to give Pastor Leatherman and Kathy.



This is what I've have done so far.
It looks purple in the picture but it is blue.


I'm hoping if I post my progress it will give me incentive to keep at it.

2 comments:

  1. I think that is a wonderful cross stitch project; and even more wonderful that you will be gifting this after all your hard work. Please do post your progress. I would love to follow along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make a wonderful gift for someone I know...they will love it.

    ReplyDelete