Thursday, November 2, 2023

East to Knit Scarf

 A Scarf for Donna


An easy scarf to knit.
The pattern is called the Mistake Stitch Pattern and is only one row repeated.

Knit 2, Purl 2, repeat till end of row and Purl the last stitch.

Cast on an odd amount of stitches, depending on how wide you want the scarf.
(I casted on 33 stitches)
I used size 11 needles.

Keep on knitting till you have the desired length.
Fringe is optional but it I think looks nicer with it.

Cut three pieces of yarn 10 inches long.
When attaching fringe fold in half.
I used a latch hook to attach the fringe to the scarf. 

3 comments:

  1. I bet it is warm...and it is nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Beautiful colors, a bit retro :-) and above all nice and warm,
    the wind blows the colorful leaves from the trees - scarf and hat are needed now.
    Many greetings to you.
    Have a happy day. Viola

    ReplyDelete
  3. She'll love it ... and I've just read your recent post that you've now given it to her :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete